Sunday 3 June 2012

:D

Hey guys, sorry have not posted for a while.... I have been busy doing hockey, soccer, and school. And some new things have popped up. So for startters, hockey. Last year i was on the pewee A team. And this year, I tried out for pewee AA. And i made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, unfortuntly my BFF (or at least one of them) didnt... And my former goalie partner. Who was also my one of my BFFs. So that tryout might have been good for me, but really it wasnt. I guess  life can be complicated and we just to get through it. So moving on, soccer. OK so last year i was playing on Caledon girls U11s team, and the following year i tried out for caledon girls U13 team. I made it, but near registraition time, a bunch of the 13 year olds on the team left, to go to different clubs. Which left my team (or what was left of it) with nothing. No team. So everyone had to leave for houseleuge or different clubs.I went to Milton sports academy. The girls are nice, and the coaches are awesome!!! But i miss Caledon. Also i am going down a level. You see i usually play B. But this team has just came up from allstar( which is a level lower then C) and gone to C. But its still fun here, so moving  on. School is good, i am doing two new projects. One on saturn, the other on poland, so if you know any sites that would provide me with good information. Leave the site below in the comment box, below. Thats all for now, thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment